Ads by Nuffnang

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Review: Dragonball Evolution

I will be the first to say that I'm not an avid follower of comics, manga or anime. But I do follow enough of it to know that the Dragon Ball series ranks high on the list of comic readers.

I went to watch Dragon Ball Evolution a couple of weeks back upon the insistence of my better half. She said that she is curious whether the movie can deliver the great Dragon Ball legacy. It did not!

I came across one review that best described the movie.
This was quoted from www.animenewsnetwork.com
"a bunch of talentless hacks with studio money slapped together a big steaming pile of baffling garbage that fails utterly on every possible level and will please no one at all".

So, with that quote from what I think is a respectible site for anime/comic/manga, I wont review further.

Rating: 1.5 of 5 Rotten Cempedaks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here