Ads by Nuffnang

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Goodbye Shell

17th April 2009.....The day I left Shell Shared Service Centre - Kuala Lumpur (SSSCKL). It was the place I "mencari sesuap nasi" for the past 3 years.

Lotsa ups and down. The good and the bad, many bittersweet moments have been experienced during my brief stay there. I put it as a brief stay as I targeted to at least to reach a certain position before I leave. But it was not to be.

I wont miss the work. I wont be missing my team. Hell no to the SSSC management. But the friends and camaraderie is the one thing that Iwill miss most.

Well, friendships will always be there. So, no worries there. There is only one way to go for friendships and bonds that were created. That is stronger and closer.

A small note to my friends:

The Uollz - keep on doing what you do.Being great. Stay happy and energetic. Thanks a lot for the farewell dinner that you had for me. Really touched by the gesture except for the karaoke part..hehe..


Friday Futsal team - we will always have the friday futsal sessions. Especially due to my office being next to our home ground. Your friendships is much cherished and I have learnt a lot from you guys.






Other SSSC friends -
those that knew me and who I did not had the opportunity to say goodbye, I beg for your forgiveness for any mistakes or shortcomings. All the best and insya'Allah our paths will cross again.

Please keep in touch boys and girls. Im available at
fendi_bo@yahoo.com, affendij@gmail.com.
You can also put your comments here at MY MIND DUMP.

1 comment:

  1. All the best tu you..keep in touch..sorry sbb paksa karoake during the farewell dinner..ekekeke..

    ReplyDelete

Comment here