Ads by Nuffnang

Monday, April 27, 2009

My New Toy : Canon IXUS 100 IS


Just got this new toy. Its the new Canon IXUS 100 IS.

Yeah, its only a compact digital camera and not one of those DSLR bulky cameras, which I will eventually own of these days.

Its the 1st slim camera by Canon and that is what I like most cos' you dont need to lug a bag around. It can fit in your jeans pockets and snap whatever you want at a whim.

Usually these types of cameras don't have a good video option but this one comes with HD (high definition). Refer to the footage below taken for NATS.




Well, I love it. I went for the red version, paying homage to the best team on the planet, Manchester United .

After this, my blogs will be littered with photos and videos..Woohhoo...I like.

1 comment:

  1. woii bo
    tukar kaler laaa
    aku tak nampak sangat tulisan tu

    ReplyDelete

Comment here