Ads by Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Yes! Glitterati Status Restored...Thank You Nuffnang!

In my previous post, I blogged about my Glitterati status was changed to an Ordinary Member (Non Exclusive). I was not really downbeat about it. But just felt that I would lose out on opportunities to get the benefits of a Glitterati member. Immediately, I tried to get to the bottom of it.

After reading through some previous postings done by other bloggers, one of the reasons that a Glitterati status of a member can be revoke is if "a blog that has Nuffnang advertisements on it remains dormant for a certain time without any visitors or unique visitors, the Glitterati status can be revoked".

So, I checked my dashboard to see if I have old blogs that I haven't been updating. Yup, I got one really, really old blog that I created and totally forgot about. After deleting it from the Blog Manager at Nuffnang, I just waited to see what happened.

Then, I saw this...........




Yes!!!! Glitterati status re-instated. I guess Nuffnang was just giving their tough love to me. Work hard and you get rewarded. Be lame, take the shame. 

Thanks Nuffnang for making me a Glitterati member again.


10 comments:

  1. td baru komen yg kata kena tarik balik..hahaa

    hmm good for u :)
    nasib baik i dah buang awal2 yang blog i malas nk update & maintain :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kancilbiru & Dahlia~ yup, cepat gak Nuffnang bertindak. Buang terus blog yang tak update or active, terus ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi jfook~ thanks man. good news it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo padan la aku punya Glitterati status kene turun... rupa-rupanya ada blog lama aku dah tutup... thanks for the info bro...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zaid~ Yeah man. Kena rajin checking. Aku pun leka plak ada blog yang tak active.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pasti yang kena tarik status tu menjadi pengalaman berguna kepada semua..

    ReplyDelete

Comment here