Ads by Nuffnang

Friday, October 29, 2010

The night Paramore rocked Kuala Lumpur



Yup. I know it has been a week since Paramore came to our shores and rock out with their long suffering Malaysian fans. The people responsible in bringing this band from Franklin, Tennesse, USA were Tune Talk (www.tunetalk.com), the new mobile prepaid on the block. Thank you Tune Talk, you are cool in my book. I have a very strong feeling, Paramore will not be the last great musical showpiece that Tune Talk will bring to Malaysia, so stay tune...talk (okay, that was cheesy). If they could bring back Incubus or greater still Green Day, that would be awesome.

Seeing that it has been a week since the concert and I think the concert had enough coverage, I'll just post the pics that I got from the concert. Enjoy.


 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here