Ads by Nuffnang

Monday, December 12, 2011

Before Angry Birds, we had The Penguins

The younger generation or "Angry Bird" generation might not identify with this toy. I had this when I was growing up in Taiping, my brother had his when he was growing up in Kalamazoo, Michigan. What am I talking about? It is the one and only The Penguin Race.

The Penguin Race
Over the weekend, came across one during grocery shopping. Nabbed one, well to be precise the wife nabbed one. Her excuse it was for Kaisan but I knew the real reason. She wanted it for herself and has been blabbering about it for a long time.

Got the toy, brought it back home and assembled it. Surprise,surprise, Kaisan was mesmerised by it. Captured a video of him being struck with the awesomeness of the Penguins. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. ni la mainan yg aku nak mase kecik2 dulu......sampai skrang x dpt.....mahal mainan ni dolu......tumpang main sedara punya je.....

    ReplyDelete

Comment here